- Preliminary Information:
www.apnainsurance.com is a website registered in the name of and being operated by Andromeda Sales & Distribution Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at 158, Dani Corporate Park, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400098.
- The term “User”, “Client”, or “You” or any other variant of the said pronoun shall refer to the user who is browsing this Site.
- The term “Company” shall refer to the concerned company Andromeda Sales & Distribution Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies.
- The term “Site” or “Website” refers to www.apnainsurance.com and shall include other websites if any owned and monitored by the Company.
- The term “Information” or “Personal Information” provided by the User shall include any personal information or data, sensitive personal data or any other information so supplied by the User, in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data) Rules, 2011.
Your use of the Website is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and the Company.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User, on mere visitation / usage of the Website and hence the User is required to read them carefully before using the services on the Website.
- Through the Website, the Company enables the Users of the Website to avail services pertaining to inter alia loans, mortgage, financing and financial instruments such as personal loans, home loans, unsecured business loans, and loans against property and other allied matters related to or connected therewith.
- In its efforts to ensure that its services as abovementioned are properly delivered to and utilized by its Users, the Website will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through its webserver, including computer-identification information obtained from “Cookies,” sent to the User’s browser from either:
- Web-server Cookie stored on the User’s hard drive.
- An IP address assigned to the User’s computer.
- The domain server through which the user accesses the Website.
- The make and type of the computer being used by the User to access the Website.
- The type of the web-browser that the User uses to access the Website.
- The Personal Information collected from the User while accessing the Website, as mentioned in the preceding paragraph, shall include:
- Name (including the first and last name) of the User.
- Email address of the User.
- Contact details (including the mobile phone number) of the User.
- Zip/Postal code of the User’s location.
- The demographic profile of the User including inter alia the User’s age, gender, occupation and address.
- Financial information including, but not limited to, the User’s salary.
- The User’s preference in so far as the loan services offered by the Website are concerned including inter alia preferences pertaining to housing loans, personal loans, loans against property, business loans and the like.
- REASONABLE SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
The Company has in place, reasonable measures to protect and safeguard the information provided by the User on its interface in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its allied Rules and Regulations. However, the User indemnifies the Company from any kind of liability in case of any loss of data / information belonging to the User, resulting from an event, which could not have been prevented by the exercise of prudence on the part of the Company.
- THE COMPANY’S PRINCIPLES TO PROTECT PRIVACY
In order to protect your privacy, the Company has adopted the following principles:
Your account information is password protected for your privacy and security.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within the Company, the Company intends to take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. The Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. The Company uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Company stores the personal information you provide on computer systems located in controlled facilities with limited access.
You may choose whether or not to provide your Personal Information to the Company. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information the Company requests, you may still visit the Website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve the Company’s interaction with you. If you choose to have a relationship with the Company, such as a contractual or other business relationship, the Company will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where the Company collects Information on the Website, the Company intends to do so for a legitimate purpose and the same purpose may be asked by you from the persons mentioned in the contact tab. Unless the transfer of Information is legally required, the Company does not intend to transfer any Personal Information without your permission to third parties who are not bound to act on the Company’s behalf.
To the extent that you do provide the Company with Personal Information, the Company wishes to maintain accurate, true and complete Personal Information. Where the Company collects personal information from you on the Website, its aim is to provide a means of contacting the Company should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to email@example.com as applicable, and the Company will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes.
- Your Consent
Notwithstanding the fact that you have registered yourself under any DND/DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize the Company and its subsidiaries/affiliates to call you for the abovementioned purposes.
It is made clear that the Company shall not be liable in any manner, for any defects or adverse consequences that may arise as a result of limited, incomplete, inaccurate or false Information provided by you.
- The company’s disclosure of your information
The Company will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. The Company shall however, collect sensitive personal data or Information for the following purposes:
(a) for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the body corporate or any person on its behalf in relation or arising in connection with the services/products provided by the Company; and
(b) for the collection of the sensitive personal data or information which is considered necessary for that purpose.
The Company requires your information inter alia for the purpose of:
- Getting in touch with you, whenever necessary.
- Providing you with the products and services that you have specifically requested for.
- Preserving social history, as governed by existing law and policy.
- Intra business interactions among various subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company.
The Company shall use the Information so collected internally to inter alia:
- Direct its efforts towards product development and improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors and/or advertisers.
The Company shall comply with all the reasonable security practices and procedures for keeping the information of the User secure.
Without prejudice to the stipulations contained hereinabove, given the Company’s legal responsibilities to legal authorities and regulators, there may be situations when the Company needs to share your information with legal authorities or processes or need to protect the Company’s rights or comply with terms and conditions in this regard.
Without prejudice to the stipulations contained hereinabove, given, the Company shall also be entitled to disclose your information which you may have either expressly or impliedly authorized the Company to disclose to third parties. Your information will be shared with third parties when:
- The Company needs to share your information to provide you with the product or service that you have requested through third parties; or
- The Company has your consent to share the Information;
- The Company needs to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, a Power of Attorney, authorizing the Company to disclose your information to third parties, shall tantamount to express authorization and consent by you.
- Affiliated/connected sites –
The cookies installed by the Company shall be exclusively for the purpose of retrieving Information from you which pertain to be useful for the purposes of improving the online experience of the Client. Cookies shall have limited scope, either for the purpose of person enrolment/registration for imparting services, or for the provision of information pertaining to loans, mortgage, financing and financial instruments such as personal loans, home loans, unsecured business loans, and loans against property and other allied matters related to or connected therewith.
- Questions or Suggestions
- Log Files
Like most standard websites, the Company uses log files. This information may include, inter alia, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. The Company combines this automatically collected log information with other information which may be collected about you. This is done by the Company to improve the services offered by the Company to you, and to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
- Third Party Links/Offers
The Company uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads to you when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your usage preferences (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. While you can terminate your account at any time, your information may remain stored in archive on the Company’s servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
However, it is made clear that your interaction with any third party accessed through the Website is at your own risk, and the Company will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
The Company reiterates that it is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites, which the Company does not own, manage or control.
The Users may review the Information, to ensure that any Information provided by the User found to be inaccurate or deficient may be corrected or amended, as feasible.
The Company shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information supplied by the provider of information to the Company or to such other person acting on behalf of the Company.
The User consents that the Company may transfer the Information to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by the Company, in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its applicable Rules and Regulations.
IN CASE OF ANY QUERIES/GRIEVANCES WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES, PLEASE REACH US AT CONTACT@ANDROMEDA.IN